Wednesday, February 24, 2010

and so, it begins...

oh, my goodness! i'm so excited today! i originally started this blog -- er, thought of starting this blog? -- in hopes of capturing all of my new experiences in food. at that time, it seemed the blog would be focused on culinary experiments like making cheese or yogurt, or testing out new recipes and attempting to make stuff from scratch -- you know, assembling real foods and cooking them?

i stuck with the prep work for this blog, cooking and experimenting, and documenting with photos along the way... and yet, this is my first official post. not entirely sure why. perhaps because my sweetie and i bought a new home and merged two households? maybe a little. more likely though, is that i got distracted doing other things.

lucky for me, those other things have brought me BACK to my blogging tendencies. here i am! and boy are there some wonderful things in store for these pages -- cooking from scratch, organic FARMING, and living life to the fullest. so, thank you for visiting, and come back soon.

xx a.

No comments:

Post a Comment